Here at Caribbean World Shop, we remain committed to customer satisfaction. Part of that commitment is ensuring that any dispute a customer may have is resolved in a fair, effective, and efficient manner.
Most of the time that you have a concern about a product, bill or our service, that concern can be resolved quickly and to your satisfaction by chatting with us online or calling customer service. To reach customer service for an issue, the number is (809) 724 7000. For delivery or additional support, the number is (829) 858 7000. Alternatively, if you're still not satisfied, you may have your dispute resolved through binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association. File Your Case.
You can find a copy of our arbitration provision at In the Terms And Conditions Section (05) This document provides additional information on dispute resolution.
Vendor Dispute Guidelines
1. The dispute window for payment issues is 30 days from the payment settlement date.
2. If a customer has an issue with your product and you did not respond to the customer’s written inquiry or the CWS Customer Care Team on behalf of the customer within the 48-hour response, the dispute will automatically be in favor of the customer.
3. You are required to provide assistance to the customer with an adequate resolution through a written document channeled through Caribbean World Shop. After reviewing the documentation, and the customer and the vendor do not arrive at a satisfactory decision or resolution, the dispute will be advanced to Caribbean World Shop management for a final decision.
4. Any disputes regarding refunds issued for missing orders, missing parts, or faulty products, Caribbean World Shop management will evaluate whether you followed the steps outlined for shipping and handling or any other issue.
5. Refund with the customer can be disputed only once. Any duplicate dispute case submitted will be reviewed as an appeal to the original dispute case and will follow the appeal review process.
6. Vendors may appeal a dispute decision if they do not agree with the final outcome of the original dispute. You will have a 30-day window to submit your appeal. The appeal window starts on the date you receive a resolution on your original case. If the appeal is filed after the 30-day window, the case will be denied. You can submit an appeal at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. All correspondence must channel through Caribbean World Shop. Vendors must be professional in their communication to the customer and any agent or persons acting on the behalf of Caribbean World Shop.
8. Once the dispute is dissolved and the vendor exhaust all appeals and the final outcome is in favor of the customer, the customer is qualify for a change of product plus shipping (or) a full reimbursement.
9. Vendors will have access to review all communication shared between the customer and Caribbean World Shop for a dispute. Caribbean World Shop management will evaluate the dispute and decide whether to advance or deny the dispute request.
NOTE: Auto-reply emails do not constitute a written response.